Apr 26, 2015

deleting

heyyoo :) . tell what? got many thing to told about nowdays. of cause about me! :) .

DELETE.
first of all. it's been hard for me to delete anything in my phone include text, picture and so on. so, there's a day i've nekad to delete all the text. because, from what i know, people will delete the text.  i ask people's opinion, what if i delete all the text? and they told me "why don't you delete earlier? its weird to let it be in your phone for too long! sure can! " . and i was wondering, yeah, that's right. why do i keep thing for too long? people don't know and don't care at all! why i'm being too weird? duh!
and sure get a help from friends~ haha. because i've never delete anything from whatsapp and i don't know how and i've been so confused! but now, i've delete it ALL :) . kinda sad. huhu. because it's my first time to delete all the thing since i'm using this phone. and the text were since 2013 !! :'( huhu . 

why do i keep for too long?

No comments: