Jun 24, 2015

that question

It's about this one little of my student who got thousand of question on his mind. His name is Ameer Zayyad. i know i've talk about him before and again, he make me using my brain so much! haha.
i was like, dammmmn, he's gonna explode my brain. haha.
sometimes i think sooo hard to answer his question regarding of our life. dunya and akhirah. so many question. i should answer it that can relate with their logic. for example, "Why do God create earth when He know everyone will go to Akhirat which not that easy to get into paradise" . of course we have the answer but you should answer it with Children's Logic. i have to explain it again and again until he asking other question. if he just stare at me, i know, he didn't get what he want. hee. and i HAVE TO satisfied his curiosity :D .

I love it to work with children. I work with HUMAN. they got brain but they use unlimitedly. should i say that? hehe. their movement are faster than what they think. so, to work with them, you need some spirit. high spirit to be more patient. to move much more faster than them. it was totally not easy but people just don't care. and parents. We work with parents especially for those who have first child. their "pesanan" everyday to the teachers are too much. hm -_- . as soon as the parents go, of course the teacher will take a full care of all children. i think my words are getting complicated. so, better stop now. bye :)

No comments: