Aug 31, 2015

Batik bay


The memories keep following me along. All the way from the road to the destinations. I love it. I smile all day long. If there were you, we can smile together. and speak with only in our smile. i love it. And hope to share this with you :) .


I got to drove a car yesterday because of the friend of mine having a cramp on her leg. So, i just drove it without license and i'm sorry for that. Hehe. it's only from kuala selangor to teluk batik. not that long :). When i drove, i feel being you. i mean, when you are the driver and i have this same feeling just like before. The way you watch me by your mirror and i try to do the same. And i smile. AND it was dangerous!! How could you stare at me for so long?! Eii, pandang depan lah! Haha. And i do it for just a second because people in there ask me to look in front. Hehe.


And i'm arrive.
The breeze smell the same and the ocean's wave sound the same as we were here before. The different is, there is no us yesterday. It was kinda sad. But i still smile all day on the beach. 

And i miss you :')

No comments: