Sep 15, 2015

9th convocation ceremony


THE PROVE ;)
the prove of 2 Years and 8 Month in International Islamic College, Batu Muda, Gombak.
Diploma holder in Islamic Early Childhood Education.
I have no regrets to be in here. I meet such a wonderful person. no matter friends or lecturers. People here are amazing. Living in such islamic culture which make you no awkward at all. gain lots of thing either in class or in meeting any people.
I love to be in here. and may my Degree also be in here. insyaAllah :) .
but for now, i want to gain some money. you know, girls get lot of thing to do ;) . 

dah dah, let it be.
Yeayy i'm graduated. 

The only "ayu" picture i guess ;) 
tak dapat tangkap gamba dengan ramai pun. time get jealousy i guess. may we meet other soon. yeah sure we will meet right? :) yang tkde dalam gamba, saya pasti lebih rindu awak :)


This is the back bone! they know me well. well enough that i can't brain anymore! haha
this is the girls. we fight with, cry with, laugh with, which bring love. not only Happiness but LOVE. I don't think people can bear with my silliness, madness, foolishness. but they did it! haha. I'm such swing person, but, they handle it and never crack it. 
I Love you people!! Wallahi. can we have some more hugs? :') .

Have a good journey. create the best one. and the best one is the one with Blessing from Him and parents. 

Sayang doo kt korang :'D

No comments: